As I entered his room, I found my son sitting and counting his hair. I was amused and asked him what was he up to? Prompt came his reply " I am checking whether I have 5 millions hair or not".
Two nights before , just when he was about to fall asleep, he asked me "Mamma, how many hair do we have?"
Quickly I had replied " 5 Million."
Few years ago, my mum had cautioned me, asking me to be prepared to answer all the questions that my son would soon begin asking. Was she bang on or what?
Below are some of the questions that my son asked me over the past week, which truly caught me off guard:
1. I want my skin to be blue in colour just like Krishna's. Would blue berries do the trick?
2. I want to run really fast so that I can beat time. Can I really do it Mamma?
3. What will happen when Lord Shiva opens his third eye?
4. People who are 'no more'..are they really watching over us from up above?
5. How small is the Pluto? Can you give me the measurement?
6. Is Venus Earth's twin?
7. How many kilometers between Africa and North America? Is it the same as Asia and Australia?
Earlier, I used to read him when putting off to sleep. Now my son, who is soon going to be 7 is more of a ponderer these days. Everyday he asks me at least one question, to which even 'Google Baba' takes time to load the answers! And the mother in me waits with bated breath each day wondering what be the next question.
Please share the tricky questions that your child asks you and you're totally taken aback!