I'm thrilled to be participating in a five day 'LOL-a-thon' organised by 'The Momsteins'. Join us to read some wonderful letters written by 26 cool bloggers. Stay around to read some amazing letters coming up.
Today's prompt is letter to an inanimate object.
My True Companion,
I love you for what you are ! You are something that I can truly call mine. In fact, I am so possessive of you that I have password protected you too.. so that nobody can access you without my permission!
My close ones thought I was addicted to you, but the word addiction has a negative ring to it and I wouldn't like to associate our liaison with anything that's not positive. Luckily, to my relief, all my close ones were proven wrong. I am not addicted to you. This test here confirmed my belief.
But here're some reasons why you mean so much to me and I can't imagine my life without you:
1. First of all, thanks for being there. Means truly there. At any hour of the day or night.By my side. In my grip.
2. Did you know you help me get up every single day? Thanks to that alarm and ofcourse the snooze feature!
3. You remind me who are my friends and their birthdays and anniversaries!
4. So, what if I may forget my book at home. As long as you are there in my palms, I can quickly read the latest news or download an eBook and pursue my love for reading.
5. When the TVs are hijacked by the kids or hubby, you don't let me complain. I can always Netflix on you to catch up on the latest series that I am watching.
6. I may forget to wear a watch, but as long as you are there, I can keep a track of time.
7. You are the only one who understands my mommy paranoia. If my kids are late , you always help me in making that call and easing my mind.
8. You are truly a boon. I can keep my clients updated and reply to mails on the go!
9. You are most definitely my favorite navigator. That GPS of yours has helped me discover some roads and reached to destinations which wouldn't be possible otherwise.
10.When hubby is traveling and kids are sleeping and it's a beautiful , full moon night, you are there beside this romantic myself, helping me cease the moment and capture it with the help of your camera.
You truly make me whole as a person, satiating my childish curiosity ( read Googling answers) or womanly desires ( read online shopping).
My dear mobile phone, you are like a soul, who comes back to me in different bodies. Currently, I am absolutely enjoying you in your One plus 3 T avatar, but soon, I might need you in another look and name. In whichever form you come back to me, I will be always 'connected' to you.
Mama on the go!
Read more letters ....
I would like to thank APARNA J Raj for introducing me.
You can read her post here https://toyingwithbaby2017.wordpress.com .
I would also like to introduce my fellow blogger Alpana Deo, you can read her wonderful post on the prompt here http://mothersgurukul.com/