I'm thrilled to be participating in a five day 'LOL-a-thon' organised by 'The Momsteins'. Join us to read some wonderful letters written by 26 cool bloggers. Stay around to read some amazing letters coming up.
Today's prompt is letter to parents/in-laws/kids.
My Dear Firstborn, Dated : 5.2.2017
As you are graduating to this sweet, witty boy from the little baby in my arms, I am beginning to enjoy you more than ever. Here's a list of a few things that you do which melts my heart totally and I fall in love with you all over again...
1) When you scold your little sister mama style: You might think, no one's watching, but honey , mama's watching every move of yours ( sounds scary, but true that).
2) Oh! how you go and check those plants in the balcony, if they are growing properly. If you don't notice any difference, you get impatient. Cute!
3) Your obsession with time! It's amazing you can actually sit and count the ticking of the clock. But wait, that in no way means, you are getting a smart watch any time soon! Eye your daddy's watch as much as you want to!
4) You win my heart when you request me to wake you up early to go jogging the next morning but amuse me totally, when you actually refuse to wake up.
5) It's quite impressive how you have successfully kept a track of everyone's age in the family starting from your great-grandmother to your youngest cousin!
6) I might act I am jealous, but I just love it when you call your Daddy and request him to come back home early from work, for no obvious reason.
7) You're one compassionate soul I am very glad to have in my life. No matter how busy you are, you never miss holding the door of the lift for the elders or let them step out before you. Or make me donate to all those needy people who hound my car as soon as the traffic signal goes red.
8) Oh! boy how you correlate things. I can't stop smiling when you bring your books and match the characters of the book to that of the TV series.
9) You know , true to your name, you are very principled , 'Siddhant' and I sincerely, hope that this is something that stays with you forever.
There are a million things that make me proud of being your and your sister's mom. But the above are just some of the new stuff I observed in you which makes me want to pause the time and rewind, one more time.
I am sure later when we read this together, we will have a good time reminiscing and laughing toegther. You make me believe in all the good things out there and affirms by reason to live ... it's indeed love that makes the world go round.
Yours till the end of time,
Read more letters ....
I would like to thank APARNA J Raj for introducing me.
You can read her post here https://toyingwithbaby2017.wordpress.com .
I would also like to introduce my fellow blogger Alpana Deo, you can read her wonderful post on the prompt here http://mothersgurukul.com/